in , ,

Elon Musk trolls AOC: Calls her a ‘Puppet’ after revealing she wants to replace her Tesla with a union built EV

The Democrats won both chambers of Congress and the president in the 2020 elections. Tesla was supposed to be favored by the party that was most loud about climate change at the time since the EV company is the top producer of sustainable goods. Tesla’s relationship with the new government, on the other hand, has been rocky. After Tesla was kept out of an EV meeting hosted at the White House, the first fractures between Tesla and the Democrats began to appear.

Executives from General Motors, Ford, United Auto Workers, and Stellantis, the business established by the merger of Fiat Chrysler and France’s PSA, were among those who attended the EV conference at the time. President Biden commended GM CEO Marry Barra for driving the transition to electrified cars at the Summit. To demonstrate the insanity of this assertion, GM only produced 457 electric cars globally in the first three months of 2022.

Tesla, on the other hand, has delivered over 300,000 electric vehicles in the same time period, accounting for more than 70% of all-electric vehicles sold in the United States. Following Tesla’s rejection, ties between the electric vehicle manufacturer and Democrats deteriorated even further, when Democrats in Congress launched a new EV incentive measure.

Tesla purchasers would get an $8,000 government EV incentive under the proposed measure, while Ford and GM would receive an extra $4,000 for making their EVs in unionized facilities. The biggest escalation between Democrats and Elon Musk/Tesla occurred when Musk stated his ambition to purchase Twitter and restore free speech on the social media network.

Following Musk’s revelation, Democrats began to lash out at the entrepreneur. Musk was accused of sexual misbehavior last week, which the Tesla CEO dismissed as a partisan assault by Democrats.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC), who represents New York’s 14th district, has declared that she intends to replace her white Tesla Model 3 with an electric vehicle produced in a unionized factory.

Ocasio-Cortez described why she acquired a Tesla in 2020 in an interview with Bloomberg, stating, “at the time, it was the only EV that could get me from New York to Washington on like one, or one-and-a-half charges,” before adding, “I would want to switch.” A Twitter user recently told Musk about Ocasio-intention Cortez’s to replace her Tesla, to which Musk responded, “the degree to which the unions dominate the Dems is ridiculous.” It’s like seeing a sock puppet “speak,” only the hand inside the sock is too visible!”

Musk was also holding a Twitter poll at the time, asking his followers whether they trust politicians or billionaires more. 75.8% of the 2.7 million people polled stated they had less faith in politicians, with the remaining 24.2 percent preferring millionaires.

Musk emailed to Ocasio-Cortez after the polls, stating, “I challenge you to do the same survey with your following.” “Are you picking on her because she mentioned she wants to transfer from Tesla to another EV,” a Twitter user commented on Musk’s statement. Musk just replied with an emoji of an eye and a cheerful face. AOC has yet to comment on Musk’s tweets as of this writing.

Source: TorqueNews

What do you think?

Written by Alex Bruno

Alex is a writer with a passion for space exploration and a penchant for satirical commentary. He has written extensively on the latest discoveries in astronomy and astrophysics, as well as the ongoing efforts to explore our solar system and beyond. In addition to his space-related work, Alex is also known for his satirical writing, which often takes a humorous and irreverent look at contemporary issues and events. His unique blend of science and humor has earned him a dedicated following and numerous accolades. When he's not writing, Alex can often be found stargazing with his telescope or honing his comedic skills at local open mic nights.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Elon Musk: ‘Tesla merch can be bought with DogeCoin, soon SpaceX merch too’

Elon Musk: ‘It’s ‘dumb’ to call billionaires the bad guys’